Mr. Muralidharan (also called TMD or Murali among his friends in the fraternity) is the founder and Chairman of TMI Group, a 850+ employee HR Consulting firm with pan-India presence.
Mr. Muralidharan is a first generation entrepreneur who over a period of twenty four years has built the firm into one of India’s big five recruiting and HR services firms for IT, BFSI, Manufacturing and services sectors.
TMI Group has placed over 1,00,000 Managers in the Indian Corporate Sector over the last 20 years in IT, Manufacturing and Service Sector.
• Graduated from IIT-Madras (BT-79, CH)
• Post Graduation from IIM-Ahmadabad (1981)
• Member of the National Board of MSME since March 2015.
• Member of the National Board of FICCI, New Delhi.
• Co-Chair of National Skill Development Forum of FICCI
• Preferred employability consultant to government of Rajasthan (April 2007 to Mar 2008)1
• 2010, 2011: Chairperson, Sub Committee on Skill Development for the Andhra Pradesh
chapter of Confederation of Indian Industries (CII)
• Was a CII-special invitee member for the Sub Committee on Skill Development for South
• Was a special invitee member to the Board of National HRD (NHRD) Network.
• Is an Executive Board member of the CEO’s club, Hyderabad chapter.
• Is the Secretary of the Hyderabad Chapter of Indian Institute of Management-Ahmedabad,
Alumni Association (IIM-AAA)
• Introduced conditional offer system among Indian non-IT companies (called the JOJOE
Model of recruiting) thereby increasing connect between the prospective employee and the
• Introduced the Second Careers programme among the Indian Armed forces personnel in
partnership with ICICI Group (2007)3
• Managed second career options for professionals among housewives for TATA Sons (2008)4