Faculty Travel Grant – Guidelines
- What are the documents to be submitted while claiming?
A.Kindly ensure the documents to be enclosed by the Applicant for the smooth processing while submitting bills for claim
- Travel Grant Application : Duly filled-in Application (Template above) & signed
- Covering letter detailing expenditure claimed & signed
- Invitation letter / email if any to be self attested by the claimant / endorsed by Faculty
- Approval for International Visit (relieving order) Xerox copy self attested by the faculty.
- Air Ticket with Boarding pass
- Original Bills for claim (whatever claimed from Alumni apart from any other funding)
- 7 Lost bills cases, if any, be at least listed with undertaking of missing & signature for the expenditure incurred with context.
- Per diem is not permissible,however only actual reimbursed within limit permissible by Committee
- Brief Report of the visit if it is abroad.
- For clarification : Mr. Karan: 044 2257 8358